There are no upcoming events.
BRINGING THE SPIRIT TO POTCO!
PLEASE JOIN - LOG IN UP ABOVE!
RESOURCES: WEB LINKS
11/19/2013 7:42 PM
Tis the season my pirate friends! I sure miss you all. Come see me in Second Life! I am Rena O'Kelly and now days i am a White Ranger in a medieval realm! Merry Christmas and bless you all!!
1/18/2013 2:14 PM
Hiya Mrs C and Santa. Sure do miss you in the islands. Here's to a speedy recovery!!
1/10/2013 8:21 PM
The site is back and running again! After issues were resolved by guild portal! Keep Santa and Mrs in your prayers for a quick recovery to full health and bring them back to us!! Love you all.. Kimber
BRING THE SPIRIT TO POTCO!
MRS. SANDI NICHOLAS
, Aug 4, 12 9:02 PM.
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!! SANTA WILL BE MAKING UNANNOUNCED VISITS TO THE SITE SO BE AWARE THAT AT ANY MOMENT, AT ANY TIME - SMILE - YOU'RE ON CANDID SANTA HOHOHOHOHHO!!
GUILD RULES FOR ALL ELVES
MRS. SANDI NICHOLAS
, Nov 21, 11 2:34 PM.
NORTH POLE GUILD is designed to spread the Christmas Spirit throughout the Caribbean! Our rules are designed with this purpose in mind. Our chief elf officers (CEOs) are Mrs. Claus, Mc Jingles, and Kimber Joy.
Be cheerful! No putdowns, insults, calling names.
2. Be helpful!
3. Please wear something with red and/or green as part of your outfit.
4. If put into an uncomfortable position (someone teasing you, mocking you about Christmas, being rude etc.), tp to another location or server ocean. Do not confront those who don't "believe."
5. Have fun! Participate with us as a guild or small group of elves. Join in reindeer games! HO! HO! HO!
Please ask before TP to Saint Nicholas, Mrs. Sandi Nicholas, Mc Jingles, and Kimber Joy (Chief Elf Officers).
7. Be kind, be fair and remember you represent Christmas and attitude is everything!
8. If ever a dispute between guild members, please bring it to the attention of Kimber Joy, Mc Jingles, or Mrs. Sandi Nicholas. They will handle problems.
9. Please feel free to ask at any time about these rules and expectations.
10. Santa always has the final say on any guild matters he wants to get involved in including the guilding of new recruits, BUT please go to Mrs. Claus or one of the CEOs first as Santa is very busy and quite often will be talking with both guild members and other pirates on the game. You may invite new recruits with approval of a CEO, but understand that Santa or Mrs. C will have final say in their remaining. Santa and only Santa will do any booting of elves from the guild. Spirit is everything in our guild and we want to maintain guild integrity.
ELF MEDAL AWARDS!
No guild medals have been awarded in the past 30 days.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)